These may have been the healthiest popsicles I’ve ever eaten. All the other popsicles in the past either contained preservatives, sugars, or unnecessary added fats of some sorts. But not these babies!
These are just pure mother nature goodness and extremely easy!
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut yogurt (preferably unsweetened + organic)
- 1 big (or 2 smaller) slightly soft & sweet mango
- Cut the mango (and remove skin).
- Transfer mango to blender and puree.
- Scoop 2 tsps of coconut yogurt in each popsicle mold and freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour the mango mixture on top and freeze for another 4-5 hours.
Text & recipe: Celina Liya
Image: Celina Liya